Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Sunday 19 June 2011

Skyrim Coverage Grand Opening

Hello, townspeople!

I intend to make this blog a database for news and facts about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Before I made some guides, which people really liked, but since they were Forum posted, eventually they disappeared, so I wanted to make a good, easy-to-manage page, where people could easily access all the data they wanted.

When I first heard about Skyrim, I became overjoyed and I am looking forward to it in epic proportions! Which is why I would kindly ask all of you to help me if you can. There is a lot of good info out there and also a lot of crap to be sorted out. Therefore, if you can contribute, please do so :)

With that said, let the magic begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment