Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Sunday 19 June 2011

Avenge me!!

So we've all heard of the radiant story system, which I personally adore! I will cover a lot more on that topic later on, but first I'd like to give you a nice little preview.

Since you began reading this, I'm sure you've pondered over the squirrel to my left. There is indeed a point with it. One of the examples we were given of radiant story, is that if you kill, say a father, his sons may at some point come after you for revenge. THAT IS AWESOME!

If you kill someone, there friends and family can, if they it is you, choose to hunt you down and brutally murder you to avenge their beloved one(s) - (you've probably killed more than one, just to test it out. I know I will.)

Anyway, I'll explain more on radiant story soon, I just thought that this was a good example to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment