Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Wednesday 22 June 2011

20 Weeks left!

I don't know about you, but I've been following the progress of Skyrim intensely ever since I found out about it, back in January. Now the clock in the bottom of this page tells me that there are 20 weeks left, and I just wanted to share my excitement!

Now a handsome young lad on the Gamespot forums brought forth the marvellous idea that I should change the clock, by setting the timer to midnight, when the day officially begins, since a lot of people would be going for the midnight release event. Now there are two reasons that I won't enter and edit the HTML code for my clock. The first is that 9 AM is the time I, myself, will personally rise from bed and cry on the very date we are waiting for. The second is that it is set in the GMT +1 time zone, and since Skyrim is released world wide, I don't really see the point.

There are two concerns for me on 11.11.11 The first obviously being the release of Skyrim, the second that my clock is gonna be messed up.

Anyway, shiver in excitement, folks! We're only 20 weeks away! :D
Here's a little treat for my readers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY

1 comment:

  1. the ending of that vid is awesome lol.
    Well the whole vid is...

    ReplyDelete