Anyway, let us begin - Once again I encourage you to make a comment, should I forget anything, which I probably won't (will.)
Should you have any questions on Dragon Shouts, I recommend you have a look at my Dragon Shouts post.
So, I'll build the list up like this:
- Dragon Shout name (Not necessarily official) - Description
- Unrelenting Force - Fires a shockwave of force energy, capable of stunning and pushing aside enemies of front of you.
- Fus (Force)
- Ro (Balance)
- Dah (Push)
- Fire Breath - Breath Fire (duh!)
- Yol (Fire)
- Toor (Inferno) - Extends time breathing fire
- Krein (Sun) - Extends even further
- Animal Allegiance - Summon a creature you aid you in battle
- ? - Summon a lowly or common creature
- ? - Assumption: An even rarer and powerful creature
- Dovah (Dragon) - Summon a dragon to aid you in combat (It's a specific dragon that you have to meet and befriend before you can use this shout - possibly you get the word at the same place that you meet the dragon.)
- Whirlwind Sprint - Allows the player to run forward at incredible speed.
- Storm Call - Call forth a storm that'll rain deadly lightning bolts.
- Strun (Storm)
- Bah (Lightning)
- Qo (Wrath) - [Found in Bleak Falls Barrow]
- Ice Form - Call forth Ice [Different shout levels have different effects]
- Liz (Ice) - ?
- Slen (Flesh) - Fire a torrent of Ice Crystals
- Nus (Statue) - Encase your enemy/enemies in a block of ice (Don't know if it's plural or singular)
- Slow Time - Slow Time (DUH!)
- Tiid (Time)
- Klo (Sand) - Extends time
- Ul (Eternity) - Extends time even further
- Elemental Fury - Shout at your equipped weapon(s,) causing wind to from around them, increasing your attack speed greatly
- Ethereal Shout - Take on an ethereal form, making you immune to all types of damage and making you incapable of dealing damage.