As you know, each spell in Skyrim has its own unique animation and look, making it all the more worthwhile to learn it, as opposed to Oblivion, where all the spells looked alike, to the point where I my mouth got dry and my eyes got wet - Or that might just've been from eating raw NaCl, but honestly: who knows?
Let the list begin - I may very well forget some, so if I do, please throw it up in the comments or on the facebook page, and I'll add it to the list.
- Flame Rune (Trap)
- Frostbite (Ice version of the Flamethrower)
- Ice Rune
- Lightning Stream
- Frenzy / Fury - Sends your enemy into a fit of rage, attacking everyone in sight, even his comrades - Ranged spell.
- Detect Life - Detect life energy, even through walls and in darkness - The spell is active and drains mana as long as you hold down the "cast" button.
- Summon Atronach (So far, only 1 is confirmed)
- Frost Atronach
- Zombie Resurrection - Allows you to resurrect a fallen enemy as a zombie, to fight for you.
- (Assumed Spells)
- Water Walking
- Water Breathing
- Restore - Heal yourself
- Clairvoyance - Draw a path to your objective