Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Monday 27 June 2011

50 Articles!

That concludes it! With the last article (not counting this one) I have written 50 articles for you. I created this site on Sunday, 19th of June. This means that I have written 6.25 articles a day. Granted, some took more than an hour, whilst some took few minutes.

Ever since its creation, the site has rapidly been growing in viewers and interest, which couldn't make me happier. I also quite enjoy it when you vote on the poll. Glad smiley.

That aside, I thought that I'd tell you why I made this site: I've been following the progress of Skyrim, ever since January. Oblivion was the first game I played once I got my very own PC, so it was a big deal to me. Ever since I've been researching my ass off everyday, simply because I am so psyched.

I started spending time on the Skyrim forums on Gamespot and after some time, activity rose. I noticed that a lot of people asked a lot of similar questions, usually with a couple of unclear and drowsy responds (no offense.) Not just that, but the questions were ones I had had answers to for weeks, sometimes even months. I started thinking about how neat it would be with a Skyrim database. Not only would I not have to browse through all the articles on different sites, over and over, but each and everyone of you would have a place to go to for answers.

I don't know about you, but just reading about Skyrim, makes me all enthused.

But I thought that if no one else was going to make one, then I would. It might even be a spot of fun! And it is! I really enjoy writing! And I enjoy bringing everyone as many details as I can. So far it looks as if a lot of people enjoy my site, and I hope that the number of those people will continue to grow. I know that I will continue to write.

- McBraas

No comments:

Post a Comment