Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Thursday 10 November 2011

My top 5 Skyrim videos

I don't share enough - Or so I've been told.
And sure, the one who told me this might be the alcoholic, cat-eating man who always sits near the playground every morning, tilting back and forth whilst watching the by-passers with eyes of envy and regret, but hey! There might be something to it!

This is why I will now do something I have always wanted to do, but never done! Make a top hit list!! I will share with you my 5 favorite videos, starting with 5 as my least favorite and 1 as my absolute favorite. Enjoy!


# 5 - The World of Skyrim
I consider this one of our last teasers, and I thoroughly enjoy watching it, time and time again. This is the perfect testament as to why my girlfriend is soon to be very pissed at me, due to prolonged absence.
If I don't make it, I want my copy of Skyrim to go to charity.


# 4 Sons of Skyrim - Metal Cover - (SBeast64)
Okay, I don't know about you, but I love me some metal covers, and this is one of the better ones. LOOK AT IT!! LISTEN TO IT!
I started headbanging when I heard this! Until I hit my head against the wall... AND THEN I HEADBANGED SOME MORE!!


# 3 LITERAL Skyrim trailer - Tobuscus
I imagine that this videos presence on my top 5 is less than confusing. Everyone can enjoy this video by Tobuscus, who came up with the wonderful "Literal trailer" concept. Du-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-nu-Subscribe!


# 2 SKYRIM - Harry Partridge
It is surely not a surprise that I like musical approaches to, well, everything - And Skyrim is no exception. When I discovered Skyrim back in January, I drew a picture of Matin Septim, to get all of the excitement out of my body.

Harry Partridge on the other hand, made a much more expressive piece of art, in his animated video, simply entitled "Skyrim!"


# 1 EPIC SKYRIM RAP - Dan Bull
This rap is simply put: Complete, clean and brief awesomeness. If anything has ever gotten me excited about this game apart from dragons (You know, those flying reptiles trying to kill everyone,) it is this video right here!

3 comments:

  1. Heres to prolonged absence! Cheers! I've already said my advanced apologies to my wife and cats. LET' BRING ON THE SKYRIM!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've comed tp the conclusion the there will be werewolves in skyrim and you can be one becuse i dont think its coincedence its being released on a full moon.... is it?

    - Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obligatory
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt5aUdijAN8

    -Ivan

    ReplyDelete