Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Saturday 16 July 2011

Facebook page

So I've created a page on facebook for this website - Needless to say, I suck at it.
Please, to all my readers, if you have any decency or fanlove left in you, got to facebook and search for Skyrim Coverage and you'll see it pop up. I'd appreciate it if you would go there and "like" it.

If this works out, I'll be able to update people on facebook, as well as this blog - I figured that a lot of people would wanna have their news delivered to them in neat little blocks of text, on the page which sucks in people like a vacuum cleaner sucks in dust.

I've also added facebook "like" buttons on the site, which from my point of view, is quite the feat.
So, guys and chicks, get to facebook, like the page and make the world a better place for all of us! Huzzah!
- McBraas

No comments:

Post a Comment