Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Monday 11 July 2011

Overtopic!!

Seriously, it's the same things being asked over and over on the forums. Oh, this is not news, it's just me talking BTW. Or writing... Actually.

I check in regularly on the forums and there are a lot of the same topics being created CONSTANTLY!
The most common ones I see are:

  • Can my computer run this? (Often replied to with a load of crap)
  • What is the first thing you will do in Skyrim?
  • Are there spears?
  • What races will we be able to choose from?
That last one blows my mind completely. I figured that THAT would be the thing that everybody knew. I found out what races there would be in Skyrim before I found out the true meaning of foreplay (stalling.)

Worst thing is that all of these questions has already been answered a lot of times! A lot, a lot! More times than Phoebe Buffay has asked out guys!

I wrote an article, here on this very site, about the so called "estimated" Pc requirements, which should be our best base ATM.

Anyone worth his salt will of course put on a dark robe and fire off a poisoned arrowed, right in the kisser of a mean looking guard, in an attempt to impress the Dark Brotherhood, whom we will naturally assume will be watching.

And no there will most definitely not be spears. I do request that people stop blabbering over how much that sucks. It has been clarified many a time why there aren't in the game - Besides, it's just a stick with a knife at the end. How awesome is that? Not a lot. Know what an awesome weapon is? A spoon blade! Here, have a look: http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84

And what races will there be? Hmm... The 10 that we saw in Oblivion:
  • Imperial
  • Redgaurd
  • Khajit
  • Argonian
  • Nord
  • Altmer
  • Dunmer
  • Bosmer
  • Orsimer
  • Breton
If you really wanna know all'o this and you don't know any sites, you can use the magical tool named "google." To all of you who don't know "google" - It is a search engine, the best there is. You only have to type in words and then it'll search ze wholz Intawebz. Here is a link: http://www.google.com/

I am not saying that I have a problem with it being asked over and over again. It doesn't affect me, in person. I think it is unnecessary, but by all means go ahead. There are no silly questions, just silly answers - that I provide.

- McBraas

3 comments:

  1. well i like spears, and i wished that they would come back, and if it just for the reason that i want my argonian char to wear a spear again. oh well maybe wait for mods that bring some spears to the world of skyrim.

    btw: spears and spearlike weapons are awsome. but thats just a matter of taste in the end.

    also the only thing about the races that would interest me if is this: will the argonians and khajit will have normal feet like in oblivion or the(cool) bigger feets they had in morrorwind? do you know something about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now see THAT is a great question, Skalathan. It is also very surprising! I like it!

    Unfortunately, we've yet to see the design of the Argonian. You've no doubt spotted the Khajit, but it's feet aren't visible.

    Given that the animations would be a lot easier if they had the same feet as in Oblivion (human-like,) I think it is fair to assume that that is the case.

    Once a picture is available, I'll get it up at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really got a spear in oblivion, then again i didn't play that game for too long. But i do like spears, ah well.

    ReplyDelete