Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Sunday 10 July 2011

Armor is the new Black

So I've written about armor and weapons in a previous article.

A quick summary on the armor:
We have 4 pieces of armor. Helmet, Boots, Gloves and then the now combined Cuirass/Greaves, which we'll just call "Body Armor."

Allow me to briefly expand upon the whole armor thing.

The devs have promised us more varied armor. This means that we won't have a definite look attuned to our level and neither will the mobs. (Like all the Marauders in Oblivion wearing Glass Armor in the end.)

Now here is where I answer a question: Will there be medium armor again?
As much as I love playing classic D&D 3.5 I am not to sorry to reply: No, there won't.
There will be Heavy and Light Armor only.

Of course there is nothing wrong with heavy armor, for the big brutal Warrior. That is just cool! The light armor for the swift, sneaky assassin is the pinnacle of awesomeness.

Why the medium armor? No reason!
I say that we will survive with the other two, don't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment