Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Sunday 17 July 2011

Ask and I shall answer

As some of you might have noticed if you've been on at least once in the past two days, I made a Q&A app on the right. You will now notice that it is gone - boom, just like that.

The reason for it's disappearance is three-fold
One: I didn't work. At all.

Two: Manipulating this site, in spite of my inferior skills, makes me feel like god.

Three: I made a facebook page and people are flocking to it (slight exaggeration,) so therefore I decided to move it there. If there is anything you would like to know, or would like me to research, please ask in the "Skyrim Coverage" page on facebook.

Also, I added a new background, since there were some complaints about the last one - Something about that it were annoying for the eyes and made it difficult to read properly.. If you don't like it, let me know.

- McBraas

No comments:

Post a Comment