Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Saturday 9 July 2011

How others spend their time - Part I

Practical as I consider my blog to be, there are also others who are doing their part for the Elder Scrolls community. There are loads of stuff to read everywhere. I figured that I would direct you towards some of them from time to time.

A fellow Gamespot user, calling himself Assassin-Ninja, have done a little summary. I skimmed through it and it seems like a very nice read. One might not guess that he has that a creative side when looking at his username, but he writes really well. Have a look at his "summary" here: http://uk.gamespot.com/users/Assassin-Ninja/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25938836&tag=all-about%3Bblog1

I also came upon another person doing approximately the same thing as me: Do a blog on Skyrim. If you're looking for something that isn't here yet, then I suggest heading over to the http://theskyrimblog.com/
Evidently we think alike, having both made articles named "Will you marry me?" - Luckily I came first and shall be suing him for copyright soon (joke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment