Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Thursday 4 August 2011

Skeletons!

Undoubtedly you have read about the Draugr! The scary zombie warrior, taken straight out of Norse mythology. Todd Howard mentioned to us that the Draugr would be one of the most common enemies in the game, which partly lead me to believe that there would be no classic skeletons and zombies. Another thing that lured me to that conclusion, was that the idea of a hybrid often was discussed on various forums.

As you probably have already guessed, my deduction was wrong and I say so with joy! I am telling you, hitting one of these bony fellows right in the kisser with a properly aimed fireball and then watch it split apart, flying in every possible direction as a result, was one of the most enjoyable activities in Oblivion.
Skeleton (Oblivion)

Without saying too much, because I'll do so in another article, I will be getting some help here on Skyrim Coverage. My new partner here is a fricken blessing, so you better appreciate him! Anyway, I don't have a picture of this skeleton, but our new friend does on his youtube channel, which also contains a lot more info!
Here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhER3H2Iq8

No comments:

Post a Comment