Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Saturday 6 August 2011

Fan labor

Unfortunately I could in no way follow the events of the Skyrim Presentation at the QuakeCon yesterday, since real life called (Girlfriends birthday) but I hope whomever did had a good time.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but at the QuakeCon, whilst watching the Skyrim presentation, a woman went into labor! You think that is crazy? Then get this: She stuck around until the end! We send her Elder Scrolls Honors - she must seriously love Skyrim!

There is an article about it her: http://www.1up.com/news/skyrim-presentation-sends-woman-labor-stuck-around-over

But if anyone had the audacity to record the presentation, I ask you to either send it to me, or to iOblivionIV on youtube - Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment