Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Sunday 31 July 2011

New pictures^^

About a week ago, some new pictures were released and I figured I'd just go ahead and post them here - You can thank me by sending me a smiley, 'cause I've run out. Oh, I'll also add them to the picasa web album, which you can find a link to on the right sidebar.

Here you go:
 As you can see, this is a camp. Fascinating, I know. Notice also the scaleable mountain in the background, which is a good example on how the world will feel better.
 If this isn't awesome, what is?
 This guy seems to be a Nord - apart from the clipping issue near his left hand, it is gorgeous! Check out the cool armor too!
 We finally got to see a screenshot of the dwemer ruins - excitement!
 By god, a Draugr! Looking good - It's nice that all the enemies don't look exactly like each other! Even the wolves can have different looks!
A dragon right outside Bleak Falls Barrow, which you can spot in the upper left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment