Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Fishing?

For some reason I spend a lot of time on WoW, solely fishing. The reason as to why is beyond me.

Still, what I wanted to swing by you guys was the possibility that we might be allowed to go fishing in Skyrim. It is not something that the Devs have said as far as I know, nor anyone else for that matter. It is just that I noticed a little something.

Salmon Meat
As you might now, the lakes, the sea and other water crap will be teaming with life in the shape of fish, that are dynamic as far as I've gathered. Knowing this, I also happened to come across the picture on my right, featuring the meat of salmon, which is the most awesome kind of fish in the world.

Now this is just speculation, but could this mean that we will be allowed to fish? I mean, all of the meat should be  gatherable, right? And I doubt that there a salmon on the size of slaughterfish, so I don't see how else we should get a hold of it.

what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I actually think they are going to have the fish but we have to go into the water the get their meat.

    ReplyDelete