Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Monday 18 July 2011

Facebook, Forum, Fantastic

As you might've noticed, I've been expanding and changing stuff!
I've added a facebook "like" button at each post and I've made a facebook page, that I expect you all to go and "like" - Some people are already joining the coverage page, allowing me to update them quickly, as well as let them ask questions on the wall.

If you haven't been there yet, I suggest you head on over, or puppies will be hurt <--- I kid, of course: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skyrim-Coverage/137705802978253?sk=wall&filter=2
Remember to "like" it.

Furthermore, I've added a Picasa Web Album on the right - Just click the picture and it'll take you to a lush, online album filled with juicy Skyrim pictures.

And last but not least, my biggest feat so far: I've managed to create a forum on this very site! Just click the link in the sidebar on the right! Huzzah!

- McBraas

No comments:

Post a Comment