Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Monday 3 October 2011

Some fairly new pictures

Call me crazy, but these pictures might, just might, come from a German magazine. I'll try and translate the ones with text boxes for you.

A little sneak peak of the Alchemists Table

Text says they fallen into the cave their in
and
that one wrong step means certain death.

Well, this is from the demo

There are so many words I don't know :/
No new details - It's just some comments on the picture, like "Unfair battle?" And so on.

Text says that in Skyrim it is possible to use both
first and third person perspective.

Well, I can't see the entire box, but as you might've guessed,
it's about the inventory

Well, duh

1 comment:

  1. Man I love your posts keep em coming man your doing great work

    ReplyDelete