Search content

Which was the first Elder Scrolls game you played?

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Will you marry me?

Well, excuse the language, but son of a bitch! I'll be damned! At looks as if it happened!

I have news people.
In one of my previous articles, I mentioned that the developers had been talking about including romance. First it was merely a silly rumor, but it seemed like they had actually considered it!

Be you in nerd rage or in joy, I shall tell you this: Romantic relationships are a feature of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. There! I said it!

It would appear that you can even get married and if you own a house, your spouse will move in with you. I wonder how realistic they made it - in case the answer is very, I should probably roll woman so I can get half their stuff when we break up! Badom bom chi!!

2 comments:

  1. This is when the ratio for men playing as female characters ten folds. As you know they're gonna get married to another woman and mod in the sex scenes lol.

    ReplyDelete